Wednesday, March 07, 2007

It's a Beautiful Place

So, I live in San Diego now. I see the Pacific Ocean every day on my way to work and I love my job. Oh, and now I have Internet at home. Life is treating me well.

Some things don't change: I've worked every day since the first day I first arrived. At this rate, I'll burn out, freak out, quit my job and then take a year off working for a non-profit in about seven years.

I know that's not true. I have too many friends now that keep me entertained and since I now live in such a wonderful locale, I'll be anxious to get out and explore my new surroundings.

2 comments:

JamesF said...

You know what would have improved this post. Pictures!

Don't tell us how beautiful it is, show us!

Seriously though, glad you're settled in.

Chandle said...

good for you. Seven years, that's a pretty high threshold. Now guess how long it's take you to last at an NGO.