Tuesday, March 13, 2007

For everything else...

1 Culture, Blood $226
Chest, 2 Views $352
1 emergency room treatment for pneumonia -- priceless.

However, in this case priceless comes in at just under $2200. In other words, they found me...

Last week, we decided to take a workday diversion and go to La Jolla to eat lunch, at the beach. The quality of these photos isn't great because I didn't have the SLR, but this is what my phone could do. For your viewing pleasure I've also included a photo of my car parked in front of my friend's house, my current domicile.

3 comments:

JamesF said...

For phone pictures, those look really nice when condensed. The colors and stuff seem a bit blocky when you see the larger versions, but still, impressive quality for a phone.

Chandle said...

pretty pretty. At least when you're not working, you get to look at that. Glad you're better.

JamesF said...

More than 3 months since an update. Did the treatment not work? Are you dead? I haven't even seen you on GTalk recently. You that busy at work? Or are you on another year long sabbatical somewhere without internet access?