Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Almost...

I was so excited for a minute or two today. Google.org, the philanthropic arm of Google, finally posted some job positions on their web site. I have a cover letter and resume all set to send them -- but I'm not qualified for any of the current positions. Now, I'm back to deciding if I must go back to school in order to work for one of the organizations that is trying to make social or environmental changes to our world, or do I just give up this dream and continue whatever it is that I'm currently doing. I'm telling you -- one of these days I'm going to work on one of these water or energy projects (or not), and that is going to be fun.

Until then, I've got one or two other irons in the fire. We'll see how that goes and I'll report here.

If you're not familiar with Google.org or the Google Foundation, this article at the NY Times will bring you up to speed.

No comments: