Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Leap Of Faith

You know, there are truly amazing people in this world. I had the pleasure of meeting one today, Seth Kujat. Seth has a mission, and it is to put a roof on at least one Habitat house in every state in our country in one year. He started earlier this year and just got to our state. Louisiana is his 33rd state and his 45th roof, or something pretty close to that.

Seth is someone you should meet. He's doing this on his own to motivate and inspire other people to achieve greater things. You can read about him on his website www.leapoffaithroofing.com.

Anyway, he completed the roof on our house in Port Allen and I got to work with him all day. Working with him, I had probably my best day at work so far. Heck, quitting my job to come do this doesn't even seem like much in comparison.

Seth set out to do this on his own, lives out of his van, brings his own tools and for someone so young, brings a lot of knowledge, experience and inspiration. I can only encourage anyone who is impressed by his quest to help his cause by donating to him. Seth has a passion and it is an inspiring sight to see.

No comments: